Organisational membership is open to any organisation wishing to be associated with the objectives of the association. Most commonly, these organisations will be involved with the delivery of palliative care, the provision of palliative care education, or have an association with palliative care through philosophy or similar strategic goals eg. church organisations and other peak bodies.
Organisational member services include:
- Networking opportunities;
- United lobbying capacity;
- Palliative Care Queensland member newsletters (6/year);
- Newsflash service alerting members to important issues;
- Listing of organisational events, functions and employment vacancies in the Palliative Care Queensland bimonthly newsletter;
- Automatic addition to Palliative Care Australia mail list, and
- Promotion/ listing through the Palliative Care Queensland website, newsletter and annual report.
Annual membership fee for this category $300.00.
To join as an organisational member of PCQ, please click link below: